Facebook Live is a fantastic way to connect with your audience, show off your talent, and create new fans all while giving you a peek into what’s going on behind the scenes. You can share a live broadcast to your social networks, and the comments will show up directly underneath the video.
Live streaming on Facebook can make it easy to feel like you’re in control. You can chat with your viewers, answer their questions, and generally have a great time. But what if something goes wrong? If your comments aren’t showing up on live streams, it may be because Facebook is preventing them from appearing. Mixx will give you an affordable offer to grow your Instagram account. Click here to buy Instagram followers and likes from Mixx.
This occasionally happens when too many comments are trying to load all at once. To avoid this issue, try splitting your live stream into multiple parts so that each part can load more slowly. This will help ensure that your comments show up as intended.
Why My Comments Are Not Displaying On Facebook Live
If you are seeing the “Comments not displaying” message on Facebook Live, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
- First, make sure that your computer and browser are up-to-date.
- Second, make sure that your Facebook account is linked to the same Facebook Live account that is broadcasting the video. Comments not displaying on Facebook Live is an issue that can be frustrating, but we are here to help.
- Finally, be aware of possible interference from other applications or websites. If all else fails, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.
How To Make Facebook Live Comments Show Up
To make Facebook Live comments show up on your channel, follow these steps:
- Click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner of your live stream and select “Settings.”
- Under “Advanced,” click on “Comments.”
- In the “Commenting Rules” section, check the box next to “Show comments from people who have shared this event publicly.”
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
How To Workaround Facebook Live Comments Not Showing
If you’re noticing that your comments aren’t showing up on Facebook Live videos, you’re experiencing one of two issues.
The first possibility is that your comment needs to be sent to the live audience. To check this, go to the video’s post and look for the “Live Comments” section underneath the video itself. If your comment isn’t showing up here, it means it wasn’t sent to viewers during the live broadcast.
The second issue is that Facebook may block your comment because of inappropriate language or violence. If you see this message when you try to leave a comment, scroll down and click on “Leave a Comment.” Once you’ve logged into Facebook, click on “Comments” in the left-hand column and hit “Add New Comment.” If everything looks good, type in your thoughts and hit “Publish.” If not, please let us know in the comments below, and we’ll help troubleshoot.
In conclusion, Facebook Live is a great way to connect with fans and share your favorite content with them, but it can also be frustrating when your comments need to be shown. If you need clarification on why your comment is not showing on Facebook Live, check out the Facebook Live Help Center for more information.